Finance is provided by Duologi which is a trading name of Specialist Lending Ltd. You will be offered the best rate available based on your personal credit history and Duologi’s credit decision policies.
Who can apply for Duologi Finance?
- Applicant must be min 18 years, max 75 years on the application date.
- In permanent UK residence – minimum 3 years.
- Fulfil one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment working a minimum of 16 hours per week (including students) with minimum annual income £10,000.
- Not working through disability
- Have a UK bank account that accepts direct debits.
- Have your credit or debit card registered to your home address.
- Do not apply if you have had or have any defaults or missed payments on existing credit agreements either currently or in the last 3 years.
- Be able to accept delivery at the registered billing address. If you are unable to accept delivery to the address in your application, we are unable to offer you a Financing payment options
- Double check the applicants details against their government issued ID i.e. Full name (no abbreviations), House/Flat number and postcode
- Ensure gross annual income is entered for the sole applicant, not weekly/monthly or household income
Still have questions?
- For any questions related to Financing please contact Duologi Finance on 0345 5211 880 Please visit Duologi for a list of FAQs: https://www.duologi.com
What do I do if I have been declined?
If your application was declined, we will not give the specific reason/s why. We advise that you obtain a copy of your credit report so you can see the potential reasons. If you feel that there has been a mistake, please feel free to contact us via email at email@example.com or call us on 0345 5211 881 Option 2.
Duologi is a trading name of Specialist Lending Ltd. They are registered in England and Wales (company number 10664999) and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 774712). For more information please go to www.Duologi.com/faq or visit www.Duologi.com.
In cooperation with Duologi we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Duologi
Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Duologi’s privacy statment .
Your application will be assessed based on various factors including eligibility, credit history and affordability and Duologi will let you know the outcome of their decision in just a few seconds. It’s important to know that when applying for finance a hard credit check is made and this is recorded on your credit file.
Once approved, you just need to digitally sign your credit agreement, pay your deposit and the process is complete.
In a very few cases, your application may be referred to a lender for manual underwriting. In such cases you’ll be notified by email of the credit decision within 24 hours. If you’re not approved for finance it could be for a variety of reasons. You should gain a copy of your credit file and this will be able to give you more information.
Repaying the Loan
Your first direct debit payment will be taken about 30 days after you have received your purchase. This will show on your statement as a payment to Specialist Lending Ltd. You have the right to repay all or part of the loan early at any time.
There is a 14-day cooling off period where you can withdraw from the credit agreement after signing your documents. If you wish to do this, you need to notify Duologi.
A finance agreement does not affect our standard refund and returns policy. Just contact us and we can cancel your application and Duologi will refund your deposit. They will let you know of any outstanding balance if applicable.
0% finance over 12 months
- Total order value = £600
- 10% deposit = £60
- Total amount of credit = £540
- Duration = 12 months
- Representative APR = 0%
- Interest charged = £0
- 12 monthly payments of = £45
- Total amount payable = £600
- Total order value = £450
- 10% deposit = £45
- Total amount of credit = £405
- Duration = 24 months
- Representative APR = 19.5%
- Interest charged = £80.02
- 12 monthly payments of = £20.21
- Total amount payable = £530.02